Saturday, June 15, 2019
Saturday will be hopping at Liberty Fest, as the park will be packed from sun-up till well after sun-down. We will kick off the day with the Liberty Run 5K/10K and pancake breakfast. Then things will continue to build up throughout the day with the International Fest, live performance, and carnival. The 28th Anniversary will go out with a bang with an outstanding fireworks show and performances on both stages.
1150 S. Canton Center Road
Canton, Michigan 48188
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Skerbeck Carnival ($):
Purchase tickets or wristbands to enjoy Carnival rides all weekend long. For more information visit the Carnival Zone.
- All Day: Market Place Shopping ($) Take a stroll around the pond and shop your way through vendors from near and far.
- All Day: Petting Farm with chickens, donkeys, goats and more!
- All Day: Lego Tent Check out this amazing Lego Build that includes real moving Lego's!
- All Day: D & M Face Painting ($) Pick your favorite character or design to wear for the day while visiting the festival.
- All Day: D & M Art Tent: Stop in and make some free art with our very creative friends.
- 8:00-11:00 a.m. or until sold out: Canton Rotary Pancake Breakfast with strolling characters. Located at the North Pavilions.
- 10:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.: Liberty Fest Beer and Wine Garden ($). Enjoy a frosty cold one under the tent while enjoying the entertainment from the Amphitheater
- 10:00 am-dusk: Scholastic Book Fair Tent ($) Stop in and shop to kick off some summer reading
- 10:00 a.m.: Yoga in the Park ($) fundraiser to benefit Wounded Warrior Project , featuring professional motivational speaker and yoga instructor speaker Dan Nevins.
- 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.: Cirque Amongous - Interactive performances and demonstrations near the Canton LIVE Stage.
- 11:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.: International Festival (Canton LIVE Stage)
- 1:00-11:00 p.m.: Try this Mobile Escape room - Liberty Fest style. Located near the Beer and Wine Garden. ($)
- At Duskk Canton Liberty Fest Firework Show!
Liberty Fest 2019 Highlights