Canton road improvement program Progress:
Canton Township began repairs to the roads in our community in 2019 using the funding from the approved Road Millage. Below is a complete list of completed projects.
- Saltz Road: Concrete repairs and reconstruction from Beck to Haggerty Roads.
- Hanford Road: Concrete repairs and reconstruction from Beck to Haggerty Roads.
- Morton Taylor Road: Base repairs and overlay will be done north of Warren Road.
- Lotz Road: Reconstruction and repair on Lotz Road between Palmer and Cherry Hill Roads. Panel replacement and repairs were also be done north of Ford Road.
- Beck and Cherry Hill Road Intersection: Pavement on the south leg of the intersection will be repaired.
- Beck Road: failing pavement and repairs to section south of Geddes Road.
- Lilley Road: Repair and re-construct portions from south of Ford Road to Cherry Hill Road.
- Canton Center Road: Pavement rehabilitation and repairs done south of Ford Road.
- Canton Center Road/ Warren Road: This project included repairing the entire intersection as well as approximately 1,000 feet of Canton Center north of the intersection.
- Haggerty Road: Project included base repairs between Hanford to Warren Roads.
- Haggerty Road: Project included base repairs Palmer Road to Michigan Avenue.
LOCAL COUNTY SUBDIVISION ROADS:
The following subdivisions participated in the local match program in 2020:
Royal Pointe, Hidden River Estates, Huntington Place II, Savannah Pointe, Stonegate, Canton Country Acres, Kimberly Meadows, Windsor Park, Northwoods Place, Fairways West, Franklin-Palmer, Forestbrook, Fifth Brookside, Sunflower Village, Pickwick Village, and Buckingham Place.
To view a list of projects currently under construction, click here.